HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
1. To receive an online credit note from us in the form of an e-card, click on the hyperlink at the top of our returns page to start your returns process.
2. Wait for your returns approval to hit your email inbox and read the instructions for sending your parcel back to us.
3. We will provide an Australia Post label for your return so the parcel is traceable. The return postage cost of $8 to $12 will be deducted from your store credit.
4. We don't provide a refund for your return postage cost, unless the error is Frisky Deers fault (incorrect item or size sent to you by mistake) or your purchase had a manufacturing fault.
5. We are sorry, but we cannot offer exchanges on merchandise. If you wish to receive a different size, please place a new order.
6. Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed through our returns department within 72 hours. We will issue you with a credit note in the form of an e-card sent via email. The e-card has a 6 month expiry date from the date of processing your return.
7. Clothing returns are accepted within 30 days of your order fulfilment date. Items must be in original, unworn and unused condition with tags attached.
8. Please read below for the exclusions to our returns policy. The following items are not able to be returned:
- 'Change of mind' on our homewares categories, please choose carefully
- Sale or outlet items (Including sale events such as our EOFY sale)
- Leather goods
- Undergarments or body suits
9. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVES DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Please email our customer service team email@example.com and we will guide you through the compensation claims process for your carrier.